Dr. David W. Nadler & Associates is a chiropractic care practice that provides natural forms of healing and injury prevention without the use of narcotics. If you’re looking for a solution that doesn’t only suppress the brain’s pain receptors without treating the cause, then physical therapy and other forms of therapy may be your best option.
For the best back, neck, joint, and limb pain treatments in King of Prussia, PA, and Exton, PA, patients can turn to the top chiropractor in the Greater Philadelphia area: Dr. David W. Nadler. Not only does he hold several degrees pertaining to chiropractic care, but he is also a member of both the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), Council on Sports Injuries, and Physical Fitness and the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association. After continually studying the latest advancements in his medical field and healing thousands of patients throughout Pennsylvania using treatments like vibration therapy and soft tissue massage therapy, Dr. Nadler has acquired a wealth of working knowledge to apply to each new case.
If you live in Bryn Mawr, PA, or West Chester, PA and have been searching for a drug-free pain remedy, then you can rely on Dr. David W. Nadler & Associates for the efficient and long-lasting results you cannot achieve through medication alone.
Therapeutic Treatment Options:
- Physical therapy utilizes various modalities (like electrical stimulation and rehabilitative exercises) to heal and prevent various injuries. Heat, cold, and ultrasound are common tools used within physical therapy practices to speed the healing process. Physical therapy can treat common injuries such as headaches, sports ailments, whiplash, herniated discs, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff syndrome, lower back pain, neck pain and TMJ.
- Electrical stimulation sends small electrical currents to the area of injury. It can be used for ailments such as soft tissue damage and muscle spasms. It helps the body send natural pain relievers called endorphins. These endorphins reduce swelling, break up muscle spasms, and increase blood flow to the region, allowing the muscle to return to its normal state. Electrical stimulation is used for both chronic and acute cases of pain.
- Rehabilitative exercises focus on injuries and conditions unique to an active patient. Restoring kinetic chain functioning is the fundamental goal.
- Exercise programs concentrate on stabilizing posture by addressing balance and core strength, stretching tightened postural muscles, and strengthening weakened muscles. The principles of fitness are promoted to not just the athlete, but also the everyday patient.
- Therapeutic ultrasound is another method of physical therapy. It uses sound waves that vibrate to deliver deep heat to the treated tissues. It may help reduce stiffness, swelling, and pain. It may also increase circulation, decrease scar tissue formation, and promote pain-free movement.
There are many benefits to different forms of physical therapy, as it facilitates mobility, function, and quality of life. It also helps patients avoid surgery and prescription drugs, which saves you money in the process. By keeping you involved in your recovery, Dr. David W. Nadler & Associates can teach you how to lead an overall better life with much less pain and risk of future injuries.
In addition to the above treatments, Dr. Nadler and his qualified staff also provide top of the line chiropractic and sports medicine services, such as radial shock wave services in King of Prussia, PA and the Graston Technique in Bryn Mawr, PA.
If you live in West Chester, PA, or Exton, PA and require an evaluation, be sure to call Dr. David W. Nadler & Associates for all of your physical therapy needs. To make an appointment or request more information, please call 1-877-DOC-NECK.